Dedicated to all the amazing women from the
24th Circle of Spirit of Woman Retreat ... love you gals
1 cup amaranth puffs
4 tablespoons raw cacao
3 tablespoons date syrup (or agave nectar or honey)
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup sultanas (or medjool dates or a mix of both)
1/2 coconut oil (you may need a little more if mixture a little dry)
1 cup Medjool dates
3 tablespoons raw cacao
4 tablespoons date syrup (or agave nectar or honey)
3/4 cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons lecithin powder (optional, but helps to bind the oil)
- Place all ingredients for the base into a food processor and process until combined
- Press into 30cm x 20cm tin (or 20cm x 20cm if you love thicker crackle)
- Pop into the freezer while you make the fudge.
- Place all ingredients into the food processor and process until smooth, adding a little water if necessary to create a smooth consistency.
- Add the coconut oil slowly while processing into a smooth fudge (add lecithin with coconut oil slowly too if using).
- Pour and press over the base and return to fridge to set.
- Once set, cut and serve. Needs to be kept in the fridge or freezer.
- YUM YUM YUM enjoy